Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday - Take A Step

It's that time of the week again and popping over to Jamie Ridler's studios the wishcasting prompt this week is "What step do you wish to take?"  I love that Jamie's prompts are so simple and yet question so many levels.


So what step do I wish to take.  The step toward taking my Creative Business seriously, stepping away from treating it as a hobby, or something people 'might' like and really putting it out there.

There, I've said it.  It's out there and I now have to get to work and do just that.  And wish that the universe conspires for it to be everything I want and need it to be.


Why don't you pop over to Jamie's studio and check out the other wishcasters and cast a little wish of your own.

Put your wish out there.


Catherine at The MacsX    

18 comments:

  1. As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy hope you've composed your letter. Cx

      Delete
    2. Yes, I have, in my head, over and over..... Just not on paper. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Good luck, good luck, good luck!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dominee hope you don't stumble too much Cx

      Delete
  3. Lovely wish, good luck with this wonderful journey. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all that you wish for yourself and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Catherine wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Would love to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Heather, you can see some of my work over at my Etsy shop. Wishing you joy on your journey. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It´s nerve wrecking, isn´t it? Best wishes!
    As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula - a bit overwhelming but I'm working on it. Cx

      Delete
  9. As Catherine wishes for herself I wish for her as well... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa hope your wishes are winging their way to you. Cx

      Delete
  10. As you wish Catherine, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry - wonder what I'll be wishing about next? Cx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...