Sunday 30 September 2012

The Usual Sunday BS with a Full Corn Moon

It's been a good week I've finally got everything sorted out in my Etsy shop and feel like I have my studio in order.  Although now that I've looked at my shop I think an updated banner might be in order.

I've already got my list together for the coming week.  I'm going to tidy up things here on my blog.  This week is going to be all about creativity - putting together all the pieces I've had in the sidelines for a while.  I am really looking forward to being creative this week and to sticking to a 'schedule'.  I finally have a schedule put together and even more importantly I feel like I have found my niche - ribbons and embroidery and in some cases both together.

So a busy week ahead, and to set it up nicely a Full Moon Dream Board:


original graphic by Fussel
wiccanmoonsong.blogspot.com


And now I'm off to enjoy #cbuk - hopefully get some pointers in how to build things up.

Have a great week everyone

Catherine at The MacsX


 

5 comments:

  1. May you harvest your field of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet powerful!
    May all your dreams come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a great plan and the energy is focused on it. Looking forward to seeing what you´re up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the lovely comments - been off radar for a bit this week - yucky bug - feeling better now and back on board. Hope all of your dreams are manifesting already Cx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...