Monday 24 September 2012

Handmade Monday - How About a Secret Santa Swap

Like I said yesterday I have been really busy this week - definitely think I'm coming down with some adminitis - so thought I'd get some Christmas Swapping Spirit going.

How often do you put a crafty gift together thinking 'it would be really nice to get something like this' and then get back to work.

Well I thought it'd be a good idea to have a Craft Swap with a Secret Santa theme.  While you're putting all your Christmas stock together just put one little piece to the side and wrap it up for your swap buddy and then in Christmassy December you'll receive your pressie.  It's always nice to receive something in the post, especially at Christmas.

So here's how it works:


So drop me an email at c.mcatier@gmail.com and we'll get the ball rolling.

I'm dropping this off at Handmade Monday where you can see all the Creative Goings on of the week.

Catherine at The MacsX


8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. I will have to think about it I am never sure if anyone will like what I might make!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea.I'll have a think and get back to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, what a good idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely idea and a lot of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to setting the ball rolling. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Catherine, is it still open to join? With blessings, Callie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...