Sunday 16 September 2012

Usual Sunday BS - Another Busy Week

I've been doing some creative work this week and it's been great - I am so enjoying it.  Tune in to tomorrow's  Handmade Monday to find out all about it.

This week has been very productive I have finally got the hang of a daily check/to do list and have been ticking a lot of boxes and actually getting things done.  Visits to my Etsy shop and my blog here have been steadily increasing all I need to work on now is sales!!!

I was delighted this week to be included in 3 on line publications Dotty Designs, Creative Crafting News and UK Handmade Daily (16th Sept).  A definite boost to my week.

My fun find for this week was Austin Kleon's blackout about the 'day job' - how many of you can relate to this one:



I have a busy week ahead with my first Annual Creative Runway.

Have a great week
 
Catherine at The MacsX



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...