Saturday 15 September 2012

Saturday Sunshine - Time has Runaway on the Creative Runway

I wish I'd found my tweeter voice earlier.  Since embarking on my MacsX journey one of the things I have wanted to do is have an annual Creative Runway.  Something like Fashion Week only for artists and crafters. I had posted here quite some time back that I had intended doing this but then didn't really follow through with the promotion (hadn't discovered the wonders of twitter, stumbleon, wanelo, craftjuice etc) I guess still working on the old premise of 'build it and they will come'  I really need to expunge that phrase from my data banks.  You can build anything you like but if you don't tell 'them', they will not show up.



So this coming week is when I have my Creative Runway scheduled and initially I was going to go with the 'let's just give this up as a bad joke'.  But I've decided to go ahead.  So the First Annual Creative Runway will take place this week as advertised 18-23rd September and it will be a Creative Show to build upon for future years - watch this space.

Would you not like to have an annual outlet - that was more about showing what you can do?

Have a great weekend
 
Catherine at The MacsX




1 comment:

  1. Thank for your comment. I use craft shows to show off my goods, its a good visual outlet to gauge public views

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...