Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday - One Day

Over at Jamie Ridler's Studio today the wishcasting prompt is:

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to do one day?

Check out Today's Creative Spotlights


I'm trying to do a lot of living in the present and making 'one day' today rather than doing that putting off thing.  So this one had me thinking for a while longer than my usual 'go with the gut reaction'.  Finally I came up with the what I want to do 'one day' is have a real 'No Rules Creative Runway'.  A creative show, showcasing creative work in the same way the fashion week shows show the work of all the designers I want to have a Creative Runway for creative artists who wouldn't normally have or use the opportunity to share their gift with the world.  I truly believe that my 'day' for doing this is not so far away and with the added wishes of all the beautiful Wednesday Wishcasters out there I can feel it getting ever closer.

September 2013 will bring 'one day'.

Wonderful wishcasting to all - pop over and check out what others wish for 'one day'


Catherine at The MacsX





16 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this wish, what a fabulous idea! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish. As you wish for yourself and therefor others, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy - hope you make it to the Emerald Isle soon. Cx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! As you wish so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy hope you find what you're looking for soon. Cx

      Delete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MCatherine - loving your hidden hearts. Cx

      Delete
  5. Yay, cool project!
    I´ve been inviting crafting friends for a playdate at my blog for a year and this week I dared asking the first "stranger". Thrilling. :D
    As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is fantastic! Love this wish! As Catherine wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana - hope your wish is already on its way. Cx

      Delete
  7. a wonderful wish! exciting! as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an awesome idea, Catherine - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanja as you wish for yourself I wish for you also. Cx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...