Monday 10 September 2012

Handmade Monday - Can You See What it is Yet?

A very quick post today.  It's not like I haven't been busy over this last week.  I've been doing lots of bits and pieces.  Today I've been working on this:

From my Londons Calling Collection







I used  a photo of my Londons Calling cushion to make various prints.  I took the telephone box, reprinted it and then printed one piece in fabric like the one above.  And voila there is a the makings of a pretty little phone box pin cushion - still have to put the finishing touches on it but so far it's looking good.

This is my contribution to today's Handmade Monday why not pop over and see what all those other lovely crafty folk have been up to - Wendy's Rabbit now has clothes and has been packed off for his/her photo shoot and I am loving the button pics at Claireabelle Makes, I must pop over and pin that sewing machine.

Happy Crafting


Catherine at The MacsX








10 comments:

  1. That looks intriguing looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old phone boxes are so iconic aren't they? Love the glimpse at your new pincushion design - look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, the first one turned into a bit of a phone mushroom - I'm thinking the other out a bit more before I start in with the thread.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I'm loving your mini pyramid purses. Cx

      Delete
  4. i am really looking forward to seeing the finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red phone boxes, we still have one in our village. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, loving your not really there bunny - it's amazing where inspiration comes from. I've got a whole host of iconic London stuff on the go. Cx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...