Thursday 20 September 2012

Thursday's Thoughtful Thread - Decluttering the Mind

I always think of September as a time for new beginnings.  Whenever I think September, I think autumn leaves, cosy layers and crisp sunny days.  You can probably hear the smile in my voice already and have figured that this is my favourite time of year.

So, I'm already pretty well organised this year with my studio space and stock all set for business.  In order to set off with a clear sweep I'm having a quick thought declutter.  You know all those thoughts that keep cropping up, holding you back, clinging to past mistakes/experiences and just generally interfere with the natural flow of life - well those are the ones I'm hoping to get rid of once and for all.



Attached is a free printable - take a tag and write down one of those thoughts and let it go.  If there are a lot of them hanging around in there then use up all those tags and let them all go.

I'm not really into the whole spring cleaning thing but I do like to have a clean sweep when autumn starts.

While working my way through my blog reader the other day I came across this and Maira Kalman just sums it all up beautifully when she says 'Wonderful things happen when your brain is empty'.

Once you've checked that out - pop over to the Creative Runway and see what's on show today.

Happy thoughts.


Catherine at The MacsX


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...