Monday 17 September 2012

Handmade Monday - London Calling In Progress

Back for my weekly dose of Handmade Monday.  I finished one of my London Phone box pincushions this past week.  At first I felt it was a bit 'Mario Mushroom' like but having left it on my desk for the week it's really grown on me and I think I might stick with this design.



I'm trying to put together a bunch of London stuff, with Christmas looming ever closer in the background.  I'm planning on putting together a collection of small Iconic London canvases like the one below.



And I may also put together some pin cushion and needle book sets like the one I made for my House of Pinheiro pin cushion swap - Big Ben with words instead of time.



I've been enjoying being creative this week and am getting right back to it now.



Why not check out some of the other creative works that have been going on this week - lots on show over at Handmade Harbour.

Happy Crafting
 
Catherine at The MacsX


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...