Monday 3 September 2012

Handmade Monday - A Fest of Handmade Goodness

This past week has been filled with work on CRAFTfest.  I made my first embroidery pattern using my Heartfelt collection and have been prepping some more.

CRAFTfest started on Saturday 1st September and runs through till this Saturday the 8th.  There are a myriad of stalls all featuring wonderful handmade goodies.  There are various categories: home, fashion, jewellery, food, baby & child, bath & beauty, gifts - that's where you'll find me, wedding, art, cards, supplies, other and vintage.  There really is something for every and if you're aiming for that handmade Christmas - you  can do it all here.  No-one said it all had to be made by your hands.

I haven't had my first Craftfest sale yet, but I'm really enjoying the camaraderie of it all - it's like a very intense (in a good way)  Handmade Monday.

Happy Crafting and Handmade Christmas Prep


Catherine at The MacsX







19 comments:

  1. There are loads of really gorgeous items for sales, a a great stress free way to start your Christmas shopping! Really enjoying myself & I I get a sale that'll be a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya – I’ve included you in my list of blogs. Keep crafting.
    http://theoldbutton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/loving-blogs-craftfest-i-love-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon I'll be spreading the lurv shortly. Cx

      Delete
  3. Hope you get some sales through Craftfest. It's a good way to showcase your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm certainly getting lots of traffic. Cx

      Delete
  4. Good luck with CraftFest - it always sounds good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - looking forward to your piece in Craftseller next month. Cx

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the craftfest, not done for a while

    ReplyDelete
  6. You too, thanks for all the retweets. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post - wishing you well for the rest of Craftfest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the rest of CRAFTfest. Check out my blog here http://jillianodwyer.blogspot.com/2012/09/houston-weve-gone-coral.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...