Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tuesday Treasury and Shop Banner 101

Yep CRAFTfest is still going strong.


 Etsy Banner or Web Header 101:

 While I was going through the Etsy shops, looking at the CRAFTfest participants work, I noticed that some of the shop headers didn't quite fit the way they could.  Now I'm no computer wiz so the way I got my header to fit was with a bit of jiggery pokery so to speak.

I tend to use Power Point for a lot of my art work and use it to make headers the 'easy' way.

First off I click on the design panel and page set up and it comes up with the box shown (ignore the keyboard that was just so I could copy the screen here).

I make the width 76cm and the height 10cm, this gives the same proportions as required for the 760x100pixels banner.


Then I cut and paste the pics and info i.e. text etc
 then 'save as' the file making it a .jpg file 
and bob's your aunty's uncle I have a banner to place in my shop.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy the banner's complete.


And the Blue Group keep on crafting.

'Craftfest Group' by TheMacsX

CRAFTfest continues and the crafts look as good as ever - go take a look for yourself http://creative-connections.ning.com/page/craftfest-home


$12.00

$7.40

$15.00

$12.00

$27.00

$2.50

$9.00

$24.95

$19.00

$15.00

$5.00

$14.00

$23.00

$21.00

$25.00

$10.00


Happy Crafting Everyone
   
          Catherine @ The MacsX

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine. I've only just found you from your craftfest tweet. I've pinned some of your posts to my craftfest pinboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lu
    Hope Craftfest is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...