Wednesday 13 June 2012

Decorating the Corners with CRAFTfest (ICAD#2)

I've been enjoying a bit of a creative break taking part in ICAD#2 organised by Daisy Yellow.  Decorating an index card again and getting back in touch with the drawing and colouring junkie in me.

Usually I spend Wednesday getting a lot of work done but with number one, and only, son feeling poorly and me not feeling much better I spent the day on the couch dozing/sleeping and playing with coloured pencils in between.  A bit like a childhood sick day.

Anyways I thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone and tie CRAFTfest and ICAD together for the day:

ICAD#2: Week 2 - Decorate the Corners
 
CRAFTfest is still going strong - get yourself over there and check out all the wonderful stuff - you could have Christmas sewn up by the end of the week.

Happy shopping

Catherine @ The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...