Thursday 3 May 2012

UFO's - That's Unfinished Objects to us Crafters

I decided to get a handle on the number of projects I have that for some reason or another have never quite reached the completion stage.  On reflection the main reason for non completion was each projects lack of final destination, each held the beginning of an idea but a lack of the big picture and and all the final details.  And then I had one of those a-ha moments - what if someone else has a really good idea for what they can do with them.  So this weekend I'm going to be adding some UFO's to my shop with some suggestions as to what may be done with them.



I have a collection of embroidered hearts that I thought could maybe be made into key fobs or bag charms - but I'm sure all you creatives out there can come up with other uses.


Catherine @ The MacsX



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...