Monday 28 May 2012

Mindful Monday

As you may know I've been spending a little time each day getting me some headspace at getsomeheadspace and have been recommending it to anyone who'll listen.  Andy Puddicombe's voice is also a bonus.  (on a completely irrelevant side bar when you spell check Puddicombe you get pedicab)

Starting with just 10 minutes each day, building up to 20 and learning about mindfulness along the way has definitely helped me a lot over the last few weeks.

Like I said I highly recommend this to anyone, that said just taking 10 minutes out the day, time to yourself, is a great help in getting yourself centred and can make all the difference to the rest of your day.  We'll be talking about mindfulness in The Green Room this week.

And Monday is a really good day to get yourself started on that.



Have a great day.


Catherine @ The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...