Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year New Word

New Year New Word



Pinch Punch - First Blog of the Month, and the Year.  The above pin sums up my goals for 2015. The words are from Silly Wizard's Ramblin' Rover - a song that brings back a lot of happy memories from my student days or perhaps Student Nights would be more precise.  The Picture is by an old friend whose life was the epitome of the song.  And so bringing them both together brings a phenomenal spirit and promise to 2015.

I intend for 2015 to be the year I curate a Successful Creative Business.  I say "Curate" rather than "Create" because I have put the legwork in over the years and now it's time to bring it all together.

I'll be keeping my Etsy Shop sheeny shiny, regularly updating my website and taking part in more social media interaction on FaceBook and Twitter and Pinterest (not just posting and running away!)

I'm planning to take part in some blog alongs, already checked out The Sewing Directory Year of Handmade Gifts and Adventure in Making's DIY Challenge.  2015 will be all about joining in with the Creative Community.

And talking of community I'll be building on my local connections through my Paisley inspired Creations and sharing my intention of putting the pattern back in Paisley, one piece at a time.  (More on this later in the week).

I'm throwing away the rule books - and sticking with the well proven phrase "There are no Rules - Only Guidelines" (unknown) and looking forward to a Creative and Satisfying 2015.

I hope that your 2015 turns out to be just as meaningful.

Namaste

Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...