Tuesday 13 January 2015

9 Favourite Links

My Favourite Links this Week

  1. I love Austin Kleon's books and his observations in his blog
  2. Dr Seuss has been a later in life favourite of mine - this was a great find at Booom
  3. Some great advice from the Craft Doctor via Design Council
  4. I'm not usually one for bug love but these little critters highlighted on Colossal are cute
  5. I love looking at other people's notebooks Alisa Burke's is always worth a look
  6. It's a little chilly here and this Ice and Snow Art found at demilked is amazing
  7. I'm loving the idea of creating this light from Poofy Cheeks found via Craftgawker
  8. The Free Friday tutorials on Craftsy are great I see this collar in my future
  9. I love quotes and the pins chosen by Jammy Dodger are among my favourites
What have you found worth sharing this week?

Namaste

Catherine





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...