Wednesday 21 January 2015

9 Favourite Feedly Finds

These hit my list of favourites for this week:


  1. I love all things 'Pom Pom' and this one came via the lovely blogger KnitNRun4Sanity
  2. There's something hauntingly beautiful about these Ink Paintings on old Books via Colossal
  3. This earned favourite as it brought my love of threads,nature and texture together via Plays With Needles
  4. Tiny Buddha reminded me about the key priority of being kind to myself.
  5. This was also found via Plays with Needles although I would have checked it out myself eventually at Chanel You Tube
  6. Again haunting and beautiful Powerful Portraits at Bored Panda
  7. I've been creating some lace like pieces recently so these images at A Ribbon at A Time were serendipitous 
  8. Reconnecting with my mindful self is so much easier with Kind Over Matter
  9. And who doesn't love a little Daily Dishonesty
Just some of my favourite finds via my Feedly this week.
What have you found worth sharing?

Namaste

Catherine x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...