Monday 6 May 2013

Free Range Life - Starting with What I've Got


As mentioned in yesterday's post I'm finally working through Free Range Human and trying not to be too hard on myself for clearing the crap and realising what I already have or had.  Sometimes the whispers need to be spelled out or stamped on my forehead before I actually listen to them.  Other people's whispers I can hear at any level but the ones meant for me, they seem to get caught up in some kind of interference - usually caused by me.
Austin Kleon's version of putting a lot of work into getting back to where you already  had
I have found a lot of great counsel via some wonderful blogs, collecting many gems via Evernote, Pinterest and lately Feedly (which I've used to replace Google Reader).  Somehow in collecting all of this great advice I've gotten a little lost and overwhelmed in the volume and lost direction.  Granted there have been other things going on in my life and all I seem to have been doing lately is collecting data and not doing much of anything.  It's a hard habit to break but I'm working on it - Yes, I do seem to be working on a lot at the minute.

But big 'A-Ha' here, it's all toward the same end. It's all toward my living my Authentic Life and so I embark on my first 'pet project' writing Authentic Fit.  And so, it would seem, living Free Range is as simple as just starting from where you are.  And I am reminded of this each day I see my screen saver found via the lovely Oh My Handmade Goodness.



Happy Holiday Monday
Looking forward to completing my Free Range Journey
Catherine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...