Sunday 20 January 2013

Usual Sunday BS

It's been a busy week and yet a pretty calm week - mainly due to a change in perspective thanks to Gabby Bernstein and a few other mentors out there.

So, that was the week that was -  it's been creative and inspired

I love the serendipity of today's Simple Abundance piece on An Acre of Diamonds and took the above quote from Sarah Ban Breathnach's day.

And so to my exciting plan for the week to come.  Still working on new products and some simple rebranding I'm most excited about my journey with Gabby Bernstein and hoping to bring about some miracles - the journey starts tomorrow.  I already have my meditation space ready.

This is a bit short and sweet, I' getting excited for the journey ahead.




Have a great week
Catherine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...