Sunday 21 October 2012

Usual Sunday BS - Or Not

I like Einstein's definition of 'crazy' i.e. "doing the same thing and expecting different results".  And as much as I believe that a little crazy is what keeps us 'sane' I am trying to let go of a lot of the crazy.  Let's face it a lot of it has been a result of the 'shoulds' and 'crazy' that is out there in the world and little by little I am letting it go and getting back to being me.  And if that's still a little crazy so be it.



Rambling over, the point I was trying to make is that some of the things I have been trying are not working (relying solely on Etsy as a sales base for my unique handcrafted pieces), some of the things I have resisted are actually worthwhile and bring results (tweeting regularly and following the right people) and some things don't need to be reinvented just for the sake of doing things differently(no need to make my own organising system when there's Evernote).

Today's addition to my Etsy Shop:




So this week I will be focusing on my holiday shop, 'getting my festive on'.  I will be listing on My Facebook space whilst checking out some other springboards, updating my Craftfest stall - a lot of folks are already so far ahead and generally enjoying my creativity - I like that I am doing more and more of that.

Have a great week


Catherine at The MacsX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...