Sunday 14 October 2012

Handmade Monday - Ribbon working a charm

I've been visiting Handmade Harbour on a Monday for quite a while now and find that it's encouraging me to have some makes ready for a Monday.  That and I'm keeping myself to 'adding a piece a day' to my Etsy shop.




The above earrings will be added this week along with the charm bracelet which I've added today.  The wool in the background is to knit some poppies - next on the to do list.  I'm trying to build up my stock, build up my traffic, build my skills and kind of rebuild me.  My mum's homemade soup is helping with that one.



You can see what some great creatives have been up to this past week over at Handmade Monday.

Hope your week is starting well and just keeps getting better.


Catherine at The MacsX

15 comments:

  1. cute earrings and necklace - what are they made out of? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, these ones are made from satin ribbon. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so pretty and so clever. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm trying to get lots together for a Art and Craft week I'm doing at the end of November - need to get to work on my Christmas Stockings, yours are gorgeous. Cx

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, I particularly like the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there are some different colour ways in my shop and more on the way. Cx

      Delete
  5. Oh so pretty!

    Mmmm...must get making soup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - hope your computer gets sorted out soon. It's definitely soup season now. Cx

      Delete
  6. They look very pretty and clever to have made them from ribbon. Yay, to mums homemade soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's definitely soup weather. I love working with ribbon. Cx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Helen - life certainly seems to be keeping you busy. Cx

      Delete
  8. They look like they may be complicated to make, I love the pretty colour.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan - I've been thinking of doing a tutorial - but then I've been thinking about lots of things. Need to do more doing. Cx

      Delete
  9. Really pretty colours. I love that you are trying to list a new piece everyday.Isn't that really ambitious? I wold never manage it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...