Friday 22 August 2014

The Art of The To Do List


Love them or loathe them we all come across a time when we need a ‘To Do’ List.  To be honest I’ve never really been a fan but as I build my Abundance Centre I find myself with more and more things to do and a need to put them somewhere.

There is a tremendous release in endorphins as we tick that done box and relax in the knowledge that something is done.

The big advantage I am currently finding with my to do list, (I have one Big To Do List, that I add to whenever a ‘To Do’ arises and review on a weekly basis), is that knowing I have added the To Do means I can let it go until it’s time to do something with it.

A great lesson I’ve also learnt is that just because it’s on the list doesn’t mean it has to be done.  I’m finding that there is an additional endorphin release in ‘letting go’.  Could letting go be the new done?

A fun to do list from Pinterest for Friday.

Some Fun From Pinterest

Namaste


Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...