Thursday 14 August 2014

Creative Marvelling


You can see my Art Work at Etsy
I’ve been doing a lot of work on my textured art lately, the latest collection I’ve put together incorporating words and embroidery.  As I worked on the above piece I found myself stopping quite a lot as watching its coming together. Which led me to the question:  Does the creative process take longer because we marvel at the work coming together?




This is one closely followed by the beauty of the back of thread work – I’m not the only one that see’s the beauty there, right?



Here’s to a happy weekend.  I’m looking forward spending some time at my local park, Barshaw, giving some love to the overgrown peace garden.  If you’re local why not join us.

Namaste


Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...