Saturday 31 August 2013

A Professional Mindset

Day 5 - Still Clarifying the Mindset

TODAY’s challenge:

1. Write a response blog post to this question:
What’s does your perfect day look like?

My Perfect Day looks like:
 Autumn Sunshine.

Did you want more?

Usually I'm all about the visual.   I listened to a webinair recently that had no visual aids and it was great.  The presenter, Samantha Bennett, explained that as her audience comprised of creative folks that she felt that the best pictures came from our own imagination.  This had at least 2 great results.  1. I got to appreciate my creative imagination. and 2. My answers were not coloured by someone else's ideas.  That really is the way to get the creative juices flowing.

I chose 'Autumn Sunshine' because of the way it makes me feel and the wonderful memories and pictures those feelings evoke.  Cosy days complete with sunshine and layers, filled with creativity and happy thoughts.  I wish I could show you a picture, but then, maybe I already did.

They say a picture can make 1000 words, sometimes a couple of words can create 1000 pictures. (as Marie Would say it's a tweetable)

Day 6 - Time to prioritise

TODAY’s challenge:

1. Write a response blog post to this question:
What are my three priorities for the next 30 days that will move me closer towards living life on my own terms?
Three priorities :
1.  Monetise my free range life
2.  Learn about Aspergers
3.  Be Creative


Day 7 - 

TODAY’s challenge:
1. Write a response blog post to this question:
Which key tools will you turn to regularly to maintain your mindset and how will you use them effectively?

In the spirit of using what I've got, the tools I intend to use to maintain my mindset are:
Meditation - I intend to meditate daily, I'll use the creative sources I've already tried i.e. Jamie Ridler's Creative Visual Meditation and Lissa Rankin's Self Healing Meditation.
Reminding myself daily that the professional mindset gels fully with my authenticity.

Day 8 - 

TODAY’s challenge: is to take a break

Failing this one miserably - as taking a break is not really an option as I'm cramming 30 days worth of challenges into 9.

Namaste
Catherine
xxx

30 day challenge
In Just 9 days?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...